Akira Kurosawa's 100 Lieblingsfilme
Diese Liste zeichnet sehr schön wie ich finde das Bild eines Menschen der es nicht nur geliebt hat Kino selber zu machen sondern auch Kino selber zu erleben. Im Buch " A Dream is a Genius" zählte Kurosawa seine 100 liebsten Filme auf (chronologisch) und schrieb zudem auch noch zu jedem Film 2-3 Sätze. Da diese aber nicht alle Platz haben in den Filmbeschreibungen hier in der Liste werde ich nur Auszüge einfügen, wer sich alles durchlesen möchte kann hier nachsehen: http://tinyurl.com/aw3gr9z Leider sind einige Filme nicht in der Datenbank (14 Stück), werde sie aber mit der Zeit alle einfügen.
- Tyler__Durden sagt:"It's representative of German Expressionism. But one can enjoy it still nowadays. The scenery constructions are all built in Futuristic style, in a style of art. You know, one still can learn many, many things from such a work of these old times."
- Tyler__Durden Bewertung:9.0Tyler__Durden sagt:"[...] The mysterious Dr. Mabuse, the master of disguise! By the way, it was at that time when I saw La Roue by Abel Gance. I still remember very vividly how a train running crazily was portrayed in a flashback. It was a great scene."
- Tyler__Durden sagt:"As you know, it's a silent movie, i.e. it consists of pictures alone. But seeing it I felt as if I really heard something. That power of expression. Simply wonderful. [...]"
- US (1930) | DramaTyler__Durden sagt:"This picture is just 'a movie': it has been produced on a very low budget, but they have shot, for example, the scene where the shadow was flickering very cleverly, changing the camera's position constantly, moving about.[...]"
- Tyler__Durden sagt:"Die Dreigroschenoper I would have loved to make! Indeed, many people have made Die Dreigroschenoper, haven't they? But Pabst's is definitely the best, I think. A great movie."
- Tyler__Durden sagt:"A very sweet movie. I love it! They used Schubert's music very adroitly, and skilfully portrayed in the story why he could not compose from the third movement up. A very good movie."
- Tyler__Durden sagt:He's a master of action movies. No wonder that this movie runs with that good tempo. The original is Hammett's novel, you know? The pair and the dog were so popular that a series of sequels to it was made. But this first one is the most interesting."
- JP (1934) | DramaTyler__Durden sagt:"Mr. Shimazu was called "Daddy Shimazu (Shimazu-oyaji)". He has worked his way up from 'practice' in the true sense, he had experiences as an assistant, was very solidly skilled. John Ford and/or Wyler, too, were such directors. [...]"
- Tyler__Durden sagt:"[...] It's indeed a great loss for the Japanese movie industry that he died so young! Moreover, he didn't save his films rightly. I am so sorry for it that I feel angry! What the hell did he think?!"
- JP (1936) | DramaTyler__Durden sagt:"This movie of Mr. Itami is very innovative, he did, for example, make various experiments in it. A very, very interesting movie. It was very kind of him that he often approved my movies and/or gave pieces of advice to me. I was very, very glad."
- Tyler__Durden sagt:"In this movie Stroheim, who has directed "Foolish wives", played a role. Of course the movie is great, but, above all, his presense as an actor was impactful in itself. [..]"
- Tyler__Durden sagt:"Women are strong. A mother does do everything for children's sake" - Barbara Stanwyck wonderfully portrayed it in this movie. The last scene almost brought me to tears. [...]"
- 19.NinotschkaTyler__Durden sagt:"[...] Lubitsch has been working since the times of silent movies; he had made movies called 'cinema operettas'. Did you know? He was a very talented man."
- Tyler__Durden Bewertung:8.0Tyler__Durden sagt:"An acquaintance* of mine, who sent Rashomon to the Grand Prix in Venice and to whom I feel very obliged, recommended me once to see the celebration's scene in Ivan Grozny in colour. He said to me then that I also should make movies in colour. [...]"
- Tyler__Durden Bewertung:8.5Tyler__Durden sagt:"[...] A man, for example, who's riding on horseback and whose looks in itself is a poem, emerges at the just right moment in the movie. Wonderful."
- Tyler__Durden sagt:A movie should, I'm convinced, make the audience be happy, feel well. This movie is just such one: it's full of good will, makes us feel warm and think that it's a wonderful thing to live. Typical of Capra."
- Tyler__Durden sagt:"In my opinion it's the most interesting one among Chandler's. It's difficult to make 'hard-boiled' movies, usually, but he has skilfully done it. No wonder, for he was a true movie-maker [...]"
- 24.FahrraddiebeTyler__Durden sagt:"A pitiful story, isn't it? Everything in this movie, its 'colours' as well, again and again makes me feel tormented. This is a true representative of Neo-Realism. A wonderful movie, which established a certain cinematic style."
Mehr Listen von Tyler__Durden